A half day course for those responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshals and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher
A course designed to provide an insight into fire regulations and precautions and enable attendees to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshal.
This course will help fulfil their obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. This course is suitable for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshal or warden and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
Outline of Programme
The fire marshal training syllabus includes:
- Fire legislation
- The basic chemistry of fire and its differing classes
- Fire fighting procedures
- Causes of fires and their prevention
- Fixed fire fighting installations
- Evacuation assembly point and fire drills
- Fire alarms
- Fire hazards
- Routine fire safety inspections and maintaining a fire log
- Risk assessment awareness
- Extinguisher recognition and use (theory and practical)
- All fire marshal training courses are certificated and comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- 12 students max
- All students receive a Fire Marshal certificate
CALL US NOW on 0845 226 2407 to help us better understand your EXACT training needs or email firstname.lastname@example.org